NEXT UP THE PNT

It's been a little while since being on the Hayduke Trail. After hitching back to Cali from Utah, I've just been bouncing around the Southern sections of the PCT doing some small trail magic and helping some Trail Angels get set up. Then ended up work staying at The Hostel California Bishop for the past 40 days. Greeting the early snow trudging hikers while doing my best to keep them out of the snow for as long as possible. While there I also got the chance to learn how to rock climb. Some of California's best and most famous climbing is in Bishop. During all this time in-between the HDT and Now... I've done a total of 3 days out hiking. It was in the Inyo Mountain range. That was over a month ago. My feet are getting really itchy. Not completing the HDT left me feeling a bit blah. Like I hadn't spent enough nights under the stars this year. So the  Pacific Northwest Trail  here I come. A 1,200 mile long trail starting in Montana and hiking west towards the Coast of Washington. I'll go through the Rocky Mountains, Eastern Washington, North Cascades, Puget Sound and the Olympic Region.  I'm pretty jazzed to get out there and see this Americas North-West nice and up close. Starting June 25, 2016

1 comment: