There are an unlimited number of options how you can pack your pack. This is what I pack in mine

Zpacks Arc Blast (Fantastic costumer service)
Saucony Peregrine 5 (bad shipping)
Darn Tough (one pair for life)
Dirtygirl Gators (keeps dirt out of shoes)
California Flag (skirt, ground cloth, scarf)
Exped Air Mattress (heavy but comfy)
JacksR'Better sierra Sniveller (quilt)
Sea To Summit Silk Liner (keeps me warm)
EagleCreek compression sack
MSR skillet (good cooking makes a me happy)
Northface fleece pants (yes pockets, heavy) 
Nike shorts (built in undies no pockets)
Marmot Precip (keeps me mostly dry)
The Northface something (more of a liner then jacket)
Patagonia TropicComfort 2 (best shirt I've ever owned)
Anchor Powerpack 20,000mah (charges my phone 5 times)
Not good Black Diamond headlamp
Tenacious Tape (all fixes)
Permanente Pen (hitches and art)
Lighter (stay classy)
Frisbee, Flute, Headphones (entertainment)
Bracelets (holds my phone to things) 
Black Diamond Hiking Poles (best for sword fighting trees)
Coal Beanie (got this beanie from a random hitch into Aspen)
Trucker Hat (custom stitched)

No comments:

Post a Comment